Friday, April 26, 2013

Project #13

Through EDM310 I have learned many new forms of technology and how to use them but more importantly, how to create a collaboration using them. I was already aware of how to use Skype previous to the class. Google Doc along with Google Drive were both equally new for me but have been lifesavers in this class and every other class. I will most definitely use Google drive if anything in the future. I do not know how I have made it this far without using Google drive. I made a Google+ hangout but I myself was not a fan of it, but I tried it. I have never used FaceTime for an academic purpose but I can certainly see how it could be helpful.

For Project #15, my group mainly used Google drive and email to piece together our iBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment