Tuesday, April 16, 2013

C4K April

My first C4K in April is on Elijah W in a fourth grade class in Nebraska. He is in Mrs. Geldes class. His blog post are a little short for fourth grade and have grammatical errors (of course I did not comment on his post about this). There are only four blog post on his blog. I chose to comment on "my class". This post is about what the students classroom would be like if they had their own. He discusses how he would have a technology class and have iPads, iPods, and computers. Then Elijah says how he would teach the class how to work them.

Below I have listed my comment for "my class":
"Hi Elijah! My name is Shelby Day. I am from Mobile, Alabama and I attend the University of South Alabama. I love that you would make your classroom focus and learn so much about technology. I think this would be an amazing classroom to learn in! I look forward to future post on your blog! What is your favorite part about blogging? Keep up the good work!
Shelby Day
Blog: http://dayshelbyedm310.blogspot.com/ "


My final C4K is on a student named Paris. Paris is a student in 4th grade in Victoria, Australia. Surprisingly there were two students named "Paris".
The post I commented on of Paris' is describing hat she did on break. I am guessing that she is referring to Easter break because she mentioned spending time with family and a church function.

I have listed my comment below regarding the post:
"Hi Paris! My name is Shelby Day. I am from Mobile, Alabama and I attend the University of South Alabama. It is so exciting that you are able to blog in the fourth grade! I did not learn how to blog until I was in college. It is interesting that you are just getting back from break! We only have two weeks left then we have summer break. It sounds like you stayed busy the entire break and spent time with family. I look forward to future post on your blog! What is your favorite part about blogging? Keep up the good work!
Shelby Day
Blog: http://dayshelbyedm310.blogspot.com/ "

No comments:

Post a Comment