Friday, March 1, 2013

Project #9 First Post

First Post: A summary of your progress in developing your PLN.

For this project I was pretty strongly against having any tool to help me build a PLN. I thought Facebook is good enough then I realized these are completely different programs/ resources. I did not fully understand the PLN concept so I asked questions and researched it. Then I watched the videos attached to Project 9 in the Project Instructions Manual. These videos helped me understand the concept more but still not fully. I have decided to use Symbaloo as a tool and to organize by boards and websites.
Using my set of PLN tools I have found hopefully this will help me connect to a more wide range of people throughout different areas. I will continue researching what new PLN I can find and use or add to my PLN.

No comments:

Post a Comment